Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomePiper's Threads I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Piper's Threads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piper Evans
Adult
Piper Evans

Piper's Threads Empty
PostSubject: Piper's Threads   Piper's Threads I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 11:42 am

Piper Evans: A Furry Tale
A summary of the life of a young werewolf.

Two Years Ago...

What's Better than a Bonfire Under the Harvest Moon
With Damien- Piper meets Damien and has a little flirt. She's relieved the moon isn't actually full. We learn she doesn't drink and hates acts of violence.

A Monthly Issue
With Leyton- Piper goes to the apothecary for her usual monthly potion, only to find not Mr. Anders, the owner, but one Leyton Lestrange. Her secret is told and Ley promises to keep it, which Piper trusts. This is the start of a very close friendship.

Currently...

Healing Takes Time
With Leyton- It's the first official day for the shop to be open. Piper and Ley are working hard and also flirting as usual, though neither thinks the other is interested. They plan an ice cream date and a visit to see Luca at the Dungeon, then a movie night as well.

Keep Your Day Job Because Spying isn't Your Forte
With Leyton and Luca- Piper and Ley go to see Luca play. Luca notices them and comes over to see them. The twins plan a meeting outside the bar and Piper agrees to attend.

It's Just Dinner How Bad Could it be?
With Leyton and Luca- The meeting between brothers happens over dinner at Ley's place. Before it starts, Ley confesses to Piper who can't reply as Luca shows up right then. She holds his hand though and plans to tell him she likes him too as soon as the chance presents itself.
Back to top Go down

Piper's Threads
Page 1 of 1