Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeWarren's Threads I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Warren's Threads

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warren Riley
Ministry Employee
Warren Riley

Warren's Threads Empty
PostSubject: Warren's Threads   Warren's Threads I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 12:50 pm

Warren Riley: Thread Log
A collection of Warren's threads.

Two Year Ago...

Friday Fights
With Spencer and Parker- Warren first meets Parker as she shields his brother from a fight that broke out in the bar. He's got his mind set on her becoming his partner from then on. (I also forgot Warren smokes oops) He reveals he's investigating Sibes and her father. (I also forgot about that)

At Your Service
With Jaxon- Warren visits WWW for some pranking materials then gets distracted with work instead. Jax proves to be a big fan and helps him find some items to help him with the job.

Same Story Different Chapter
With Bethany- Warren is being a good uncle and taking Gig out for a stroll. They stop for some biscuits and tea. Nothing really happens but it's cute seeing Warren gushing over his niece.

Present Day...

Another Day, Another Problem to Solve
With Parker- There's a stack of files to be dealt with and Parker offers to help, then the pair get sent on a new job in Avalon instead. It's just the precursor to the next thread, but it sets up their dynamic in the current time.

Here's the Problem, Where's the Solution
With Parker- Warren and Parker are assigned to catch some kids terrorizing the town. They catch them after attacks on the book shop and quidditch shop alike. Once the bad guys are arrested, the good guys decide to look into an abused dog and the other damage left behind.
Back to top Go down

Warren's Threads
Page 1 of 1