Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeTrinity's Thread Timeline I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Trinity's Thread Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trinity Nott
Grad Student
Trinity Nott

Trinity's Thread Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Trinity's Thread Timeline   Trinity's Thread Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 8:17 pm

Begins Trinity's 2nd Year as a Graduate student at Merlin's

Settling for Less is Nott in the Blood w/ Cyrus (Incomplete)
Trinity is approached by another graduate student whom she tends to admire from a distance and finds herself attracted to. Of course, she has no idea just who he really is.

Who Said Print is Dead w/ Ginny (Complete)
As chief editor of the school's newspaper, Trinity is approached by Ginny for a position on the paper. Trinity decides to give the younger witch an audition for a spot.

Old Acquaintances and Afternoon Tea w/ Luca (Incomplete)
Trinity has a chance meeting with an old acquaintance she hasn't seen in some time. She and Luca share conversation and tea.

Time Skip 2 Years
Begins Trinity's Last Year as a Graduate Student at Merlin's

Crème brûlée, please w/ (currently open)
After an unfruitful visit with her mother and some shopping, Trinity stops in for lunch where someone takes it upon themselves to join her.

Let's Talk Money w/ Silas (In Progress)
As the Student Council has agreed to hold a formal ball for the students of the Academy, Trinity, as Vice President of said Council, is meeting with Silas who acts as Treasurer on the Council to discuss where they are in current funding, and decide on options for fundraising events if necessary.

Where a Story Takes You w/ Theo (In Progress)
When Theo shows up late to the paper, Trinity finds herself unable to resist attempting to See something that may provide answers. Though her cousin offers an excuse, the woman can't shake the feeling there's more to the story than he's letting on or allowing to show. Unfortunately, what she Sees only results in her having more questions than answers.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1