Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeJax's Thread Timeline I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Jax's Thread Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaxon Pierce
Senior
Jaxon Pierce

Jax's Thread Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Jax's Thread Timeline   Jax's Thread Timeline I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 5:15 pm

Jax's Thread Timeline
Begins Jax's Sophomore Year at Merlin's

Fiery Temper w/ Ginny (Incomplete)
Jax hits the Quidditch shop for a new broom and supplies for the upcoming year after spending a summer working with dragons. He comes across Ginny who is having an angry fit over not getting assistance fast enough from the shopworker, and he lays on the charm to help them both out.

Books for Every Occasion w/ Fallon (Incomplete)
After returning home from his summer of working with dragons and picking up the newest broom with his hard-earned money, Jax checks off his number one to-do list item by visiting his best friend Fallon, where she promptly accuses him of not being able to read for his lack of understanding her attachment to Wuthering Heights.

Bane of My Existence w/ Hermione (Incomplete)
Not particularly good at Healing, therefore not particularly looking forward to his Healing class, Jax manages to annoy his seated neighbor by tapping his quill repeatedly, who happens to be none other than Hermione.

At Your Service w/ Warren (Incomplete)
Jax meets one of his ministry idols, Warren Riley, who stops by the Weasley's joke shop to pick up a few items.

Time Skip 2 Years
Begins Jax's Senior Year at Merlin's

Afternoon in the Garden w/ Fallon (In progress)
Suring his usual daily run, Jax spots his best friend and in typical Jax fashion, surprises her with a jump scare of sorts. (Update to be added as thread progresses)

Back to top Go down

Jax's Thread Timeline
Page 1 of 1