Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

The MAMA Daily

Share | 

Sky's Thread Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler Riddle
Freshman

PostSubject: Sky's Thread Timeline   Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Sky's Thread Timeline
Leads through Sky's threads in the order they're happening in the timeline.

A Hallow Trip w/ Daryl
Visiting Harry in Godric's Hallow for the first time since his death. End of the summer before starting Freshman year at MAMA.
COMPLETE

Deja Vu w/ Daryl & Draco
Running into Daryl in Diagon Alley just before the start of term, and his jokes aren't as funny to Draco.
COMPLETE

Pouting Pup w/ the whole crew
Everyone get's together for a bit on the train ride to MAMA.
COMPLETE

The Rundown w/ Luca
Running into Luca on the beach not long after starting the term.
IN PROGRESS

Two heads are better than one w/ Hermione
Revealing what is likely one of the most insane plans to Hermione.
IN PROGRESS

You can take the girl out of America, but you can't take America out of the girl w/ Spencer
Having an odd craving for a once favorite dish, a new acquaintance helps fulfill it in an odd but unique and fun way.
IN PROGRESS

The roosters haven't even crowed yet w/ Ginny
Nothing like having breakfast with your best bitchy friend. Just like old times at Hogwarts.
IN PROGRESS

ONE SHOT TO BE POSTED AND INSERTED HERE
One shot reacting to Daryl missing, the Leyton and Draco stuff, and the knowledge of the pregnancy.
BEING WRITTEN

Secrets are for besties w/ Caspian
With Daryl M.I.A, Caspian is next in line to fill in for best friend duty. Spilling the happy news to him first.
IN PROGRESS

Broken Pieces w/ Draco
Suicide attempts, pregnancies, and all kinds of dramatics in typical Skyco fashion.
COMPLETE

My fairy godfather w/ Septimus
When the going gets tough, the tough go to Septimus.
IN PROGRESS

On the edge of the knife w/ Leyton
Confronting Leyton while also trying to offer him some help and advice that he (insert sarcasm) shockingly doesn't take.
COMPLETE

The pot calling the kettle black w/ Nox
Sisterly bonding, or something like that. Nox got her first kiss and thinks she's going to die.
IN PROGRESS

Sharing DNA means dinner w/ Cyrus
Dinner with dear ol dad. Looks like anger, bitterness, guil, and a whole other range of emotions is being served along with the food.
IN PROGRESS

Your escape w/ Daryl
Finding Daryl falling through his ceiling is the least concerning thing once he finally spills the beans as to where he's been.
IN PROGRESS

Baby mine w/ Draco
First trip to the healer's as future parents, and all the things not said out of fear come tumbling out.
IN PROGRESS

I've got no opposition, I'm a devil on a mission Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sky's Thread Timeline
Page 1 of 1