Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeSky's Thread Timeline I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Sky's Thread Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyler Malfoy
Junior
Skyler Malfoy

Sky's Thread Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Sky's Thread Timeline   Sky's Thread Timeline I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 7:23 pm

Sky's Thread Timeline
Leads through Sky's threads in the order they're happening in the timeline.

A Hallow Trip w/ Daryl
Visiting Harry in Godric's Hallow for the first time since his death. End of the summer before starting Freshman year at MAMA.
COMPLETE

Deja Vu w/ Daryl & Draco
Running into Daryl in Diagon Alley just before the start of term, and his jokes aren't as funny to Draco.
COMPLETE

Pouting Pup w/ the whole crew
Everyone get's together for a bit on the train ride to MAMA.
COMPLETE

The Rundown w/ Luca
Running into Luca on the beach not long after starting the term.
INCOMPLETE

Two heads are better than one w/ Hermione
Revealing what is likely one of the most insane plans to Hermione.
INCOMPLETE

You can take the girl out of America, but you can't take America out of the girl w/ Spencer
Having an odd craving for a once favorite dish, a new acquaintance helps fulfill it in an odd but unique and fun way.
INCOMPLETE

Broken Pieces w/ Draco
Suicide attempts, pregnancies, and all kinds of dramatics in typical Skyco fashion.
COMPLETE (Sidenote: Disregard baby stuff in this thread)

My fairy godfather w/ Septimus
When the going gets tough, the tough go to Septimus.
COMPLETE (Sidenote: Disregard baby stuff in this thread)

On the edge of the knife w/ Leyton
Confronting Leyton while also trying to offer him some help and advice that he (insert sarcasm) shockingly doesn't take.
COMPLETE

The pot calling the kettle black w/ Nox
Sisterly bonding, or something like that. Nox got her first kiss and thinks she's going to die.
INCOMPLETE

The roosters haven't even crowed yet w/ Ginny
Nothing like having breakfast with your best bitchy friend. Just like old times at Hogwarts.
INCOMPLETE

Ain't No Telling w/ Gaspard
Sky, with Orion and Blaise in tow, takes to the library for research and is approached by Gaspard, which leads to a whole new can of worms she could've never expected or guessed.
INCOMPLETE

Sharing DNA means dinner w/ Cyrus
Dinner with dear ol dad. Looks like anger, bitterness, guil, and a whole other range of emotions is being served along with the food.
INCOMPLETE

Your escape w/ Daryl
Finding Daryl falling through his ceiling is the least concerning thing once he finally spills the beans as to where he's been.
INCOMPLETE

Last edited by Skyler Malfoy on Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyler Malfoy
Junior
Skyler Malfoy

Sky's Thread Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky's Thread Timeline   Sky's Thread Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 3:53 pm

Time Skip 2 Years
Begins Sky's Junior Year at Merlin's

Baby Mine Ft. Draco
Sky and Draco go to what will likely be the first of many baby check-ups, where it's confirmed it's not just baby, but babies. That's right. Twinning is winning.
INCOMPLETE

Certain Surprise Ft. Daryl
Sky goes to Daryl's apartment to find something he asked her to send to him and finds a surprise only Daryl could give instead.
IN PROGRESS

The Last Place You Should Go Ft. Daryl, Gaspard, Carson, and Dumbledore
Sky makes a trip into the Forbidden Forest of Hogwarts alone and comes across a meeting she shouldn't have.
COMPLETE

A Saucerful of Secrets Ft. Draco, Daryl, Caellum, Gaspard, & Cyrus
Sky wakes post-Dumbledore attack in Daryl's apartment to the presence of Draco, Daryl, and Cyrus, and as per usual with the two, has it out immediately with Cyrus. (Updating as progressing)
IN PROGRESS

Back to top Go down

Sky's Thread Timeline
Page 1 of 1