Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeBlaise Zabini Pensieve I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Blaise Zabini Pensieve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaise Zabini
Senior
Blaise Zabini

Blaise Zabini Pensieve Empty
PostSubject: Blaise Zabini Pensieve   Blaise Zabini Pensieve I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2019 2:00 pm

Blaise Zabini
Pensieve

Possibility & the past w/ Caspian (Mature & complete)
Blaise had just arrived back from his summer trip to Italy, and ran into Caspian. Long time acquaintances, Blaise was disappointed and angered to see that the summer had treated Caspian terribly, and that Caspian looked the worse for wear. In an attempt to take care of the wizard, Blaise takes him out to eat, only to discover that he would no longer be the single wolf in the pack.

Almost self-avada w/ Draco & Orion (Complete for the most part)
Sensing the alpha wolf's out of control emotions and that something bad is about to happen, Blaise finds Orion and the two of them burst in on Draco at their fraternity house just in time to stop him from killing himself with the killing curse.

Can I drown my demons w/ Leyton & Draco (Complete)
Blaise seeks out Leyton, wanting to help the wizard through his issues before he spirals out of control again. He finds Leyton drunk, scared, hurt, and already heading into a depression. Though he can sense Draco nearby, Blaise keeps his focus on the task at hand, offering his help and support to the older wizard, thankful and relieved when Leyton accepts it.

If hard pays off, easy work is worthless w/ Spencer (Incomplete)
Blaise finds himself interrupted from the assignment he is diligently working on for his political science class when a graduate student by the name of Spencer Riley knocks over his ink bottle. The pair strike up a conversation, though Blaise becomes less and less impressed with the older man as the conversation continues.

Promises, promises w/ Caspian (Mature & complete)
The game of dominance and submission turns up in intensity when Caspian hits Blaise in his insecurities, and Blaise is forced to teach him a lesson. In the end though, they both end up saying those three words neither has ever spoken to another person before.

Pack Bonding w/ Draco & Orion (Incomplete)
Blaise, Draco, and Orion take the time to run free in animagus form, blowing off friends, mates, and work to spend some quality time together and let off some steam. What starts out as fun however quickly morphs into a fight when Blaise lets his emotions, worries, stress, and insecurities get the best of him.  

Beach Bums w/ Caspian (Incomplete)
Blaise is on a walk along the beach with his mate, and the two are spending quality time discussing their relationship, feelings, and oddly enough, children.  

Back to top Go down
Blaise Zabini
Senior
Blaise Zabini

Blaise Zabini Pensieve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blaise Zabini Pensieve   Blaise Zabini Pensieve I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 4:20 pm

Time Skip 2 Years

Begins Blaise's Senior Year at Merlin's

What Are You Waiting For w/ Theo (In Progress)
Having been forced out to the club with Riley, Blaise ditches his pack brother the first chance he gets and opts for a solo drink at a low-key pub, only to run into an old friend. Blaise and Theo, having successfully been avoiding each other for years, begin a civil and almost nice conversation.

Out for Prey w/ Orion & whoever else joins (currently open and in progress)
The wolves are on a mission to find Carson, and Blaise and Orion hit The Underground, a known place the politician frequents. They're preparing to settle into a game of pool as they wait to see if he turns up when an uninvited third turns up to join their game.

Back to top Go down

Blaise Zabini Pensieve
Page 1 of 1