Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeDaphne's Pensieve I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Daphne's Pensieve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daphne Greengrass
Senior
Daphne Greengrass

Daphne's Pensieve Empty
PostSubject: Daphne's Pensieve   Daphne's Pensieve I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 7:03 pm

Daphne's Pensieve
Begins Daphne's Sophomore Year at Merlin's

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun w/ Pansy, Draco, Caspian, & the pack (Incomplete)
On a late night spent with the other girls of her sorority of games and juvenile fun and antics, Daphne leads the girls into the frat house that houses Draco and his friends. Pulling them from their beds, the girls lead them into the drama theatre and put on a show. It's fun as only can be generated by Daphne.

Who Said Karaoke is Dead w/ Theo (Incomplete)
It's a typical night out for Daphne, who decides to hit The Dungeon for karaoke night with her friends. The night takes an even more fun turn for the blonde witch when her favorite man graces her with his presence.

Time Skip 2 Years
Begins Daphne's Senior Year at Merlin's

On With the Show w/ Luca
Daphne is out with her friends to see Luca perform at The Dungeon, and spots him before he goes on stage. Notorious flirt that she is, Daphne pushes all the right buttons to make the surrounding witches jealous.

Why So Serious? w/ Rafe (In Progress)
Going to the library to complete isn't her idea of fun, but it is necessary. Of course, Daphne can't help when distraction and fun (at least more fun than actually doing her work) presents itself in the form of Rafe, who seems to share her disdain for boredom.

It's Not Just Air in This Head w/ Sibes (Complete)
Waiting for her class to start, Daphne shares a short but intriguing and decisive conversation with Sibes, a fellow ex-Slytherin the blonde actually respects more than most.

Keep Your Heart Broken w/ Theo (Complete)
Spotting Theo, Daphne approaches him for the general teasing fun and flirting the pair are known for throughout their on-off-again relationship throughout the years. But as usual, the conversation takes a turn for the worst, with both saying words that hurt. And also for once, the absolute truth. While it ends with their whatever-ship up in the air still, the pair finally get the first dance they never had.

Take on Me w/ Theo (In Progress)
Daphne meets with Theo as requested and tries to alleviate the mutual nervousness with her playful manner while also trying to prepare herself for the rejection she feels is coming. (Will update as thread progresses.)

Back to top Go down

Daphne's Pensieve
Page 1 of 1