Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeJasper's Pensieve I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Jasper's Pensieve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasper Royce
Grad Student
Jasper Royce

Jasper's Pensieve Empty
PostSubject: Jasper's Pensieve   Jasper's Pensieve I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 3:34 pm

Jasper's Pensieve
Begins Jasper's Senior Year at Merlin's

Natural Oddity w/ Nox (Incomplete)
Jasper has his first encounter with Noxaura, and finds himself more captivated than he expected.

A Little Friendly Advice w/ Carson (Complete)
Jasper meets Carson for a drink and to give some much-needed advice, which of course his friend takes some offense to. Jasper does his best to help the other man nurse his failures when it comes to acquiring Reyna as his other half, and steer him in the right direction.

Of Pride and Polarity w/ Nox (Incomplete)
Jasper has a second run-in with Noxuara in a very unsuspecting way, which seems to be the case whenever she's involved. Following his feelings and interest rather than any real sense, he invites her to his place for dinner, where she unceremoniously divulges her familial secrets.

Hazards of Life w/ Daryl (Incomplete)
Jasper finds himself stuck in a stair, quite literally, due to his distracted mind about a certain witch with the worst possible parentage you could ask for. Along comes Daryl, who seems to have at least some understanding of the situation. More than anyone else, Jasper imagines.

Time Skip 2 Years
Begins Jasper's 2nd Graduate Year at Merlin's

Hazards of Life Take Two w/ Daryl (In Progress)
This time around, it's Daryl who needs the saving, and Jasper shoves his friend behind a door to hide him from a very angry Skyler. (update to come as thread progresses)

Curtains Up w/ Carson (In Progress)
Meeting Carson at The Underground, he's regaled with his friend's latest mistake, and Jasper realizes the line he's been walking the past few years is rapidly evaporating. (update to come as thread progresses)

Back to top Go down

Jasper's Pensieve
Page 1 of 1