Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeGaspard's Timeline I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Gaspard's Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaspard Kylar
Junior
Gaspard Kylar

Gaspard's Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Gaspard's Timeline   Gaspard's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2018 8:13 pm

FRESHMAN YEAR 1998-99

Waiting in line is dull -- (Parker Kennedy)
After a boring assembly about the dueling competition Gaspard overhears Parker's complaint about how slow the line is progressing; he suggests she does something about it rather than complain.

Ain't no telling -- (Skyler Riddle)

Not for Nothing --
Back to top Go down
Gaspard Kylar
Junior
Gaspard Kylar

Gaspard's Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaspard's Timeline   Gaspard's Timeline I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 1:34 pm

JUNIOR YEAR 2001-2002

A Perusal of Peculiarities --(Noxura)
Gaspard after picking up some items decides to foray into Knockturn and into Borgin and Burkes where he runs into Noxura. After talking with her and observing her, he believes she has behaves like a child and her other odd mannerisms due to childhood trauma.

The Last Place You Should Go -- (Skyler, Carson, Dumbledore, Daryl)
Skyler told Gaspard that Daryl trust worthy and that he should go with the man when he went to the Forbidden Forest to collect wand ingredients. Gaspard had needed some creature information for his homework and always eager to learn and see new things agreed. He hadn't expected the trip to end with Skyler hurt and possibly in a coma.

A Saucerful of Secrets -- (Daryl, Draco, Cyrus, Caellum)
Gaspard fetches Draco to come to Daryl's alerting him to Sky's condition. He waits for the healer. Tries to keep the peach by taking wands when Daryl and Draco get heated. Mildly comforted that Sky was going to be okay, he agrees to go with Caeullum to talk with Bella and Septimus and hopes that the other three men won't be idiots while they are gone.

What Goes Up -- (Astoria)
Gaspard took up archery and during a break ends up in conversation with Astoria Greengrass. Will add details as thread progresses.

Do You Really Know? -- (Ginny)
Gaspard is looking to buy a birthday gift and had thought it would be a good idea to buy a broom or something related, but is completely overwhelmed. In stepped Ginny as a offer to help. Will update as thread progresses.
Back to top Go down

Gaspard's Timeline
Page 1 of 1