Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeBella's Thread Timeline I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Bella's Thread Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Prince
Ministry Employee
Bella Prince

Bella's Thread Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Thread Timeline   Bella's Thread Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 8:36 pm

Bella's
Thread Timeline

Back & better than ever
Bellatrix attends the meeting where the Dark Lord reveals his new and much improved look to the rest of the Death Eaters, thanks to the potion her and Severus spent years creating.
COMPLETE

And we thought this would be a walk in the park w/ Cyrus
Bella has some fun teasing and mocking Cyrus in their Forgotten Arts class, until he turns the tables on her. The saying 'it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt' must've originated with these two.
INCOMPLETE

Somber sunset w/ Ginny
Bella doing what she does best…pushing buttons and testing people. In this case, testing the famous temper of Ginny Weasley.
INCOMPLETE

Ddin't anyone tell you if you play with fire, you get burned? w/ Carson
Bella clashes with Carson Blake. Round one to Bella me thinks. But certainly Carson will be back for round 2. This is sure to be a very riveting fight.
COMPLETE

Strong as steel w/ Draco
Bella seeks out her nephew to help him through his troubles, seeing as she has grown fond of the blonde Malfoy idiot.
COMPLETE

Time away from not-our-children w/ Septimus
Time alone doesn't happen as often as one would think for the newly aged-down and married couple as one would think. So Bella and Septimus grab it at the first chance.
INCOMPLETE

Playtime, torture. You say potato, I say patato w/ Noxaura
Torture is a normal thing to teach your children right? Well, Bellatrix has never been your average person. Or witch. And she is determined her daughter won't be either.
INCOMPLETE

Back to top Go down
Bella Prince
Ministry Employee
Bella Prince

Bella's Thread Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella's Thread Timeline   Bella's Thread Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 5:17 pm

Time Skip 2 Years
Bella now works as an Unspeakable at the Ministry while continuing graduate work

What Magic Lay Beyond w/ Lorenzo (In Progress)
Bella finds herself bored with the work she is tasked with at the Ministry. Lucky for her, Lorenzo appears and she's looking forward to playing with him as the toy she sees him as. Possibly unlucky for him. We shall see.

Born to Privilege & with that Comes Specific Obligations w/ Draco, Luca, & Leyton (In Progress)
Bella calls a meeting with her nephews to chastise them as well as try to bridge the gaps within her family in the way only Bella can.

Back to top Go down

Bella's Thread Timeline
Page 1 of 1