Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeHermione's Thread Log I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Hermione's Thread Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger
Senior
Hermione Granger

Hermione's Thread Log Empty
PostSubject: Hermione's Thread Log   Hermione's Thread Log I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 5:51 pm

Hermione Granger, A History
A collection of threads telling Hermione’s story so far on MAMA.

The Makeover Favor
With Reyna- Hermione finds herself ‘rescued’ by the designer as she’s lost sight of who she is and who she should be. Reality checks about as Hermione is being pulled from her dark depression into the witch she’s meant to be- and all of it comes from a most unexpected new friend, too.

Two Heads are Better than One
With Skyler- Approached by Sky for a most unexpected mission, Hermione has to face her past and some tough questions. Ultimately, however, the braniac has to admit that the past cannot be unwritten and the dead cannot be brought back. It isn’t a fact that her friend accepts as easily, though. This may cause rifts in a friendship if the girls aren’t careful. The interaction caused Hermione to come to terms with a fair few things.

Bane of My Existence
With Jaxon- The professor is late and Jax is upset that he can't get away with being late, too. Hermione acts like her old self, then breaks down laughing about their past together.

A New Era
With Orion- Hermione is looking into getting Harry back, but has to deal with an old problem first. That problem happens to be Orion, who steals her book and tries to get into her business instead of letting her continue her studies as planned. He has an idea of what she and Sky are up to, though he doesn't exactly try and stop it.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger
Senior
Hermione Granger

Hermione's Thread Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Thread Log   Hermione's Thread Log I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 11:57 am

Two Years Later...

Big Results Require Big Ambitions
With Orion- In the Forgotten Arts lab, Orion is up to his old tricks and Hermione is yet again left wondering how he accomplishes them. There's a weird sexual tension between them, but O is with Sibes, so there's nothing going on there. Right?
Back to top Go down

Hermione's Thread Log
Page 1 of 1