Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeCj's Thread Log I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Cj's Thread Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cj Baxter
Adult
Cj Baxter

Cj's Thread Log Empty
PostSubject: Cj's Thread Log   Cj's Thread Log I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Thread Log - Cj Baxter
Cj’s history thus far on MAMA.

Past Meets Present
With Reyna and Caspian- The pair happens upon Cj at his garage and he’s reunited with his long lost love, Rey. He bonds with her bestie- who thinks he’s a hunk, too- passing the best friend test and earning himself the rest of the day alone with his Princess. The two go off through Avalon together and even end up kissing!

Man on a Mission
Incomplete- Cj was considering the mechanics of a broomstick to try and make cars and bikes fly. Might have him look into this again, tbh. I think it was a good idea and never got to flush it out. So I guess this didn't actually happen but I want to keep the idea here.

So Much for Pretending
With Theo- Cj takes his bike out to a special spot and finds another wizard there. He proceeds to smoke a cigarette because his grandmother owled about his mother's things. It's a bad habit I forgot he had... The pair didn't get any further than sharing a bad habit though.
Back to top Go down
Cj Baxter
Adult
Cj Baxter

Cj's Thread Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cj's Thread Log   Cj's Thread Log I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 8:35 am

Post Two-Year Time Skip...

Cars, Bikes, and Life
With Caellum- Cj and Caellum are working on a car to no avail. Cj confesses to planning on proposing to Rey. Caellum encourages him and they go to pick up the classic car Cj is going to restore as an engagement gift.

A Labor of Love
With ???- Cj starts working on the car for Rey.
Back to top Go down

Cj's Thread Log
Page 1 of 1