Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeUhhhhh new character  I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Uhhhhh new character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rory
MAMA Staff Member
Rory

Uhhhhh new character  Empty
PostSubject: Uhhhhh new character    Uhhhhh new character  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 8:53 am

I really don't understand how this technically works, but I never follow the rules anyways. Just gonna say I've looked at this site multiple times....and then closed it. Y'All this be a lot. I was trying to read like all the character profiles, but soon gave up relatively fast.

So anyways I be a cat (mostly). My previous companion I chose to accompany happened to be a twoleg, you know, most of you....probably all of you. They died, tragic, I know, fighting some important battle or something, seemed kinda pointless to me. Why were the even out there doing that when they were just a nerd. I swear all they did was stare at the heavy rectangle things and scribble. So now I can finally go do the things and don't come looking for me....you definitely wont find me near any dumpsters, nope that I can assure you all of. Anyways sop-SQUIRREL!!!!! (runs away)
Back to top Go down

Uhhhhh new character
Page 1 of 1