Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeDaryl's Life in Posts I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Daryl's Life in Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryl Oliver
Grad Student
Daryl Oliver

Daryl's Life in Posts Empty
PostSubject: Daryl's Life in Posts   Daryl's Life in Posts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Visiting the Dead -- (Skyler Riddle) Daryl knowing his friend needed him, goes to help support her as she mourns a dead friend.

Meeting the Fiance --(Skyler Riddle & Draco Malfoy) A friendly meeting takes a wrong turn when jealousy rears its head.

A Terrifying Ordeal -- (Daryl) An unusual thing happens and Daryl is kidnapped by an obsessive stalker.

Safe? -- (Skyler Riddle) Daryl has to process what happened and realize that he's safe now.

Replacement Wand -- (ONESHOT) Knowing he needs another wand, he goes to get a replacement and comes away with a unique wand.

To be or not to be?  -- (Reyna Faulkner) Daryl is conflicted about whether or not to ask for his memories to be obliviated.

Hit the Ground Running -- (Parker Kennedy) Daryl meets Parker when he can't sleep and decides to go running to get rid of his excess energy.

Hazards of Life -- (Jasper Royce) Daryl finds his fellow student trapped in more than a tricky stair.

A Fairy Odd Time -- (George Weasley) In which Daryl meets one of his fellow pranksters and idols in a funny situation.

Bromance? -- (Caellum Chancellor) In which Daryl has a new roommate that is a familiarish face. A new friendship or a bromance to annoy others to Daryl's delight?

Now or Never -- (Draco Malfoy) In which Daryl decides to bite the bullet and get his thanks to the git out of the way.

COLOR CODE
Incomplete Threads
Complete Threads
In Progress
Open Threads
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Grad Student
Daryl Oliver

Daryl's Life in Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daryl's Life in Posts   Daryl's Life in Posts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 10, 2023 1:08 pm

TIME SKIP TWO YEARS (2001-2002)
-First Year Grad Student-

Certain Surprise - - w Skyler
Daryl wanted to surprise his best friend with a gift and to let her know that he was back from his trip. The best way to do that of course was to lure her to his apartment where the surprise was by asking her to send something 'he forgot'.

Kick the Shit Out of it or Something - - w Ginny

The Last Place You Should Go - - w (Skyler, Carson, Albus, & Gaspard)
Skyler suggested Daryl take Gaspard with him to the Forbidden Forest so they could kill two birds with one stone. It was lucky that had chosen they day they had. They ended up in the right place at the right time to help Skyler escape Dumbledore and his henchman's hands.

A Saucerful of Secrets-- w Gaspard, Draco, Cyrus, & Caellum

Brain Fog es no Bueno-- w Spencer & Ablus

Hazards of Life Take Two -- w Jasper
Back to top Go down

Daryl's Life in Posts
Page 1 of 1