Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeDamien Grey -Senior I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
Daryl Oliver
Damien Grey -Senior I_vote_lcapDamien Grey -Senior I_voting_barDamien Grey -Senior I_vote_rcap 

Damien Grey -Senior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damien Grey
Grad Student
Damien Grey

Damien Grey -Senior Empty
PostSubject: Damien Grey -Senior   Damien Grey -Senior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Full Name: Damien Xavier Grey
Nickname:
House: Went to Beauxbatons
Birthdate: 7/22
Blood Type:Half Blood
Job: (To be filled in once you have applied for whichever job you are wanting)

Likes: Drinking, Partying, Having a Good Time, History, Control
Dislikes: Laziness, Winter, Peas, Being Serious
Strengths: Easy Going, Persuasive, Charms, Potions, Quick on His Feet (Speaks English, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, and German)
Weaknesses:  Can be too laid back at times, Lacks Focus, Prideful, Stubborn

Family:
Damien Xavier Grey is the son of Cordelia Dubois, (a French pureblood witch sister to Aria Dubois mother of Leyton and Luca Lestrange) and Xavier Grey.  Cordelia fell in love with Xavier the summer after her graduation from Beaux and she gave up everything to do with her family in order to be with Xavier.  Xavier was surprised when his wife came clean about who she really was but he loved her and so none of it mattered to him.  With Cordelia being disowned from her family, it took Damien being born before they would even associate with her again.  They welcomed Damien in to the fold wanting him to have nothing to do with the muggle  way of life. He knows of his cousins but he spent very little time around them.   It made for a very hard time growing up bouncing back and forth between the two worlds but his world became much more grounded after he went away to school.    Damien has one younger sister named Camille who is in her final year at Beaux.

Once he enrolled at MAMA he met his cousins when they enrolled during his second year.  He still doesn't know them as well as he would like.

Personal:
From birth Damien had always been sure of who he was and what he wanted.  If he saw something he went after it no questions asked.  Always exploring and getting into things, he often found himself in over his head from the time that he was old enough to walk.  He was often quiet, examining the situation before diving in.  As he grew though he became a fun loving, outgoing, charming man who never said no.    Damien loves to be around others and thrives in social situations, and often can be found surrounded by others.  Often the life of the party, he is always on the go.  

With his final year of school approaching he knows that he will have to settle down and focus but for now he is intent on having the time of his life.  Damien knows that his mother expects him to settle down and start a family but that is the last thing on his to do list.   He has had too much fun playing the field, and while he takes his families threats seriously he is going to push them as far as he can.

Wand: 10 1/2 Black Walnut and Dragon Heartstring
Pet: Cat named Oliver

Relationship: Single and Ready to Mingle
Friends: Carson Blake
Enemies:
Back to top Go down

Damien Grey -Senior
Page 1 of 1