Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeNox's Thread Log I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Nox's Thread Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noxaura Lestrange
Junior
Noxaura Lestrange

Nox's Thread Log Empty
PostSubject: Nox's Thread Log   Nox's Thread Log I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 7:19 pm

Noxaura's Threads
A collection of threads in which Nox has participated.

Two Years Ago...

Natural Oddity
With Jasper- Upon first arriving in Avalon, Nox finds herself at a book shop perusing a book about torture. Jasper finds her there and starts to flirt. Of course it isn't finished, but we all know where that went...

Wishing and Hoping
With Leyton- Nox is sadly in love with Luca and goes to his brother to ask about the Danni situation. Leyton and Nox bond over worrying about Luca and getting over him at the same time. It's a good look at the friendship Nox and Ley have, which I forget about.

Of Pride and Polarity
With Jasper- Nox and Jasper meet again, this time in Knockturn Alley. Jasper takes her to lunch at his home, where she tries wine for the first time and shows him her animagus form. She also tells him of her parentage and basically just lets him in on her whole life because she's in luuuuurve or something like that. Jasper's a little in over his head but doesn't let Nox know, so she's just a happy smitten little girl with big dreams for the future. Oh, and she has her first kiss and thinks she might be dying from how excited and nervous and overwhelmed she is.

The Pot Calling the Kettle Black
With Sky- Nox tells Sky about Jasper. Sky reacts about as well as can be expected when the likeliness of Luca being hurt is so high. Possibly Jasper too. But Nox doesn't really consider any of that as she gushes about her new love interest. Sky does the good sister thing and settles all Nox's worries and celebrates her new found love.

Playtime, Torture... You Say Potato, i Say Potato
With Bella- Bella is teaching Nox the fine art of torture. After her lesson, she's presented with the opportunity to take her father's name should she want to. Instead, Nox decides her name is hers just as it is. Then she lets slip Jasper's name and her mother finds out about Jasper. Not sure how that went, though...

Present Day...

A Perusal of Peculiarities
With Gaspard- Nox is browsing the Burke family shop in Knockturn when Gaspard approaches to see what she's up to. She's being extra creepy as usual.

A Pleasant Meeting
With Jasper and Bella- Nox is introducing her boyfriend to her mother. Let's see how that goes...
Back to top Go down

Nox's Thread Log
Page 1 of 1