Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeCaellum's Thread Timeline I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Caellum's Thread Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caellum Chancellor
Senior
Caellum Chancellor

Caellum's Thread Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Caellum's Thread Timeline   Caellum's Thread Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 8:01 pm

Caellum's Thread List
Begins Caellum's Sophomore Year at Merlin's

Zombie Problem w/ Draco (Incomplete)
Harry was just pulled through time by Hermione and Skyler in an effort to save his life, and has now assumed his new identity. Caellum Chancellor. Unfortunately, he's handed over to Draco to get him acclimated to the new reality and two years he's skipped, and things go about as well as they usually do when Harry and Draco face one another.

Budding Bromance w/ Daryl (Incomplete)
Not willing to stomach Draco any longer or more than necessary, Caellum opts to accept Daryl's offer of staying with him. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship".

Time Skip 2 Years
Begins Caellum's Senior Year at Merlin's

Quarter-Life Crisis w/ Caspian (In Progress)
Caellum goes to the Quidditch pitch for some practice time and finds Caspian trying to teach himself to fly and manages to get himself roped into playing flying instructor.

Cars, Bikes, and Life w/ CJ (Complete)
Caellum arrives at work, having taken a job at CJ's garage and learned the ways of a mechanic. Having grown a close friendship with the older man, he offers the little advice he can and his help on CJ's proposal idea for Reyna while the pair try to discover what's ailing a car in their care.

Saucerful of Secrets w/ Daryl, Gaspard, Cyrus & Draco (In Progress)
Caellum arrives at Daryl's for what he expected would be a normal hang-out complete with pizza and instead finds Daryl, Gaspard, Cyrus, and Draco crowded inside along with an unconscious Sky, courtesy of Dumbledore.

Eye of the Beholder w/ Silas (In Progress)
Caellum is brooding, and opts for alone time to do so, and runs into Silas Black, who he's subtly trying to detect is any close relation to Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Caellum's Thread Timeline
Page 1 of 1