Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeOrion's Threadlist & Timeline I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Orion's Threadlist & Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orion Ramellien
Senior
Orion Ramellien

Orion's Threadlist & Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Orion's Threadlist & Timeline   Orion's Threadlist & Timeline I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Orion's Threadlist
&
Timeline

Begins Orion's Sophomore Year At Merlin's

Browsing w/ Sibes (Incomplete)
A traditional shopping trip to Diagon with the pack to pick up the necessities for the upcoming school year has Orion running into his girlfriend.

Pouting Pup w/Draco, Blaise, Sky, Sibes, Ginny, and Caspian (Incomplete)
The ride to school is never smooth, and heading to Merlin's was no different and Orion ended up with new claw marks.

A New Era w/Hermione (Incomplete)
Orion decides to do Hermione a favor in typical Orion fashion. Or just finds it amusing to irritate her.

Almost Self-Avada w/Draco and Blaise (Incomplete)
Draco screws up in typical Draco fashion and Orion and Blaise have to intervene.

Necessary Meetings w/Septimus (Complete)
Orion meets with Septimus, his old Head of House, to fill him in on the issue with Draco and assure him they are keeping on eye on the man's Godson.

Pack Bonding w/Draco and Blaise (Incomplete)
The three wolves decide some bonding is in order after Draco's ridiculously idiotic stunt and go for a run in the forest. Teasing, playing, fighting, and actual conversation. What else can one expect from them?

Bored and Dangerous w/Tobias (Incomplete)
Orion confronts a man from Sibes' past, delivering the very real threat of death and violence.

A Whole New World w/Sibes (Complete)
Orion proposes to Sibes after she makes a surprise appearance on the Quidditch pitch and he takes her on a fly he aims to make sure she never forgets.

Back to top Go down
Orion Ramellien
Senior
Orion Ramellien

Orion's Threadlist & Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orion's Threadlist & Timeline   Orion's Threadlist & Timeline I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2023 5:09 pm

Time Skip 2 Years
Begins Orion's Senior Year at Merlin's

Big Results Require Big Ambitions w/Hermione (In Progress)
Orion works on a project in his Forgotten Arts Workshop, and Hermione is just too tempted by his work to avoid his sharp tongue and humor.

Out for Prey w/ Orion & whoever else joins (currently open and in progress)
The wolves are on a mission to find Carson, and Orion and Blaise hit The Underground, a known place the politician frequents. They're preparing to settle into a game of pool as they wait to see if he turns up when an uninvited third turns up to join their game.

Fail Me Not w/ Draco (In Progress)
Orion takes to the sword arena to both vent his emotions over his failures and attempt a bit of dark magic he'd been researching into. He didn't expect for the alpha of the pack to show up.

Back to top Go down

Orion's Threadlist & Timeline
Page 1 of 1