Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeJasper Royce  I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
Daryl Oliver
Jasper Royce  I_vote_lcapJasper Royce  I_voting_barJasper Royce  I_vote_rcap 

Jasper Royce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasper Royce
Grad Student
Jasper Royce

Jasper Royce  Empty
PostSubject: Jasper Royce    Jasper Royce  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Name: Jasper Carter Royce
Year: Senior
House: Attended Beauxbatons
Birthdate: June 27th
Blood Type: Pureblood

Likes: Money, Power, Quidditch, Art, Being well connected, Elegance
Dislikes: Ignorance, Being outplayed or shown up, Giving second chances,
Strengths: Charming, Strong (physically and mentally), Intelligent, Confident, Charismatic, Obliviation
Weaknesses: Curiosity, Bold, Impatient, Stubborn

Family:
Jasper is the eldest of the wealthy Royce family, a prominent and pureblood European family line that has made their riches in wizarding real estate. Currently, his father owns and built over a dozen five star hotels that cater to the rich of wizardkind in several different countries. Not to mention the side ventures of clubs, restaurants, and whatever else turns into a decent profit.

His mother has never had to work a day in her life, but is not exactly a silent partner in marriage or business. She can often be found in the important boardrooms, whispering into her husband's ear, weighing in on decisions, for she is as clever as she is beautiful, and often helps take care of things when her husband is away on other business. She has an exceptional eye for interior design, and is the reason for the grandeur of the hotels the family owns.

Together his parents have three kids, Jasper being the oldest. He has two younger siblings, Annabelle and Eadric.

Personal:
Jasper grew up under the influence of high expectations, and surprisingly has never caved under them. He is one of few people who has no problem with having his future laid out for him, and because he has always had a special fondness for architecture and a head for business, he doesn't mind the idea of following in his father's footsteps.

From the time he was a young boy, he was groomed to be everything he is. Strong, intelligent, charismatic. He is well known amongst the ladies to be a true gentleman,  and has been raised to be a man of his word. Growing up in such an influential family, with many influential friends, he's never had any shortage of acquaintances, and he is a most loyal companion.

But his kindness should never be mistaken for weakness. Like many a pureblood, Jasper has a cold and ruthless side hidden beneath his gentlemanly ways, and is well connected with the more darker kinds of wizards who can be paid to both keep their mouths shut and do his bidding, no questions asked. As such, any foul play he might have been involved in he has always managed to keep his hands clean, and his family name intact and out of a scandal.

He is the type of person that thrives in power, and as such, he surrounds himself with powerful people. Not hard to do considering his family practically owns wizarding Europe. He has no problem no matter what country he's in, seeing as he's been traveling with his father every summer since he was 6, and has broken the language barrier in most places quite successfully. But then again, most purebloods pick up an extra language or two anyways, if they're of decent breeding.

From his mother he seems to have inherited a love of art, whether it be music, painting, theatre, architecture, etc. The wizard is a collector and appreciator of the fine arts, and culture, which is one reason why he enjoys the Forgotten Arts so much, and is working to obtain his Masters in the subject, as well as in business, and on the side, is a apt student in the art of Obliviation.

Supplies:
Wand: Acacia, Phoenix feather, 11 1/2 in.
Barred Owl: Phyxius

Relationship: None currently
Friendships: A few
Enemies: None currently
Back to top Go down

Jasper Royce
Page 1 of 1