Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeChat Box Minimum Post Requirements I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Chat Box Minimum Post Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calista Brennan
Dean
Calista Brennan

Chat Box Minimum Post Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Chat Box Minimum Post Requirements   Chat Box Minimum Post Requirements I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:53 pm

It has come to our attention that people are not quite as active as desired. In order to attempt to encourage more site activity, we are placing an order that anyone who wishes to participate in the Chat Box on this site must have made an In Character post within the last 10 (ten) days.

There should be no need to be in character chatting if your character is not participating in anything on the boards. This site is not a chat-based RP, but a forum-based one. We sincerely hope you understand our reasons for doing this and enforcing this rule.

Everyone is encouraged to keep the plots and activities moving, and if you have any concerns or ideas or anything at all, please message myself or one of the other deans and we will address it with you as soon as possible. We appreciate the involvement of our members and we value each and every one of you!

Thank you for understanding and for helping Merlin's flourish and grow.

-C. Brennan
Back to top Go down
http://klainebowsanddramioneflies.tumblr.com

Chat Box Minimum Post Requirements
Page 1 of 1