Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeArchived Articles I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Archived Articles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theodore Nott
Senior
Theodore Nott

Archived Articles Empty
PostSubject: Archived Articles   Archived Articles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 12:05 pm

Archived Articles Enkidu10

Last edited by Theodore Nott on Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott
Senior
Theodore Nott

Archived Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Articles   Archived Articles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 12:14 pm

I will come up with summaries and do this properly later. At them moment, just dropping everything here.

Phrasing is Everything

So much for pretending

Who said Karaoke is dead

A New story yet to be written
Back to top Go down
Theodore Nott
Senior
Theodore Nott

Archived Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Articles   Archived Articles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 23, 2023 12:17 pm

- 2001/2002-
SENIOR YEAR

No Tea Spilt Here w Pansy -- IN PROGRESS

Theo skips class, realizes he is out of headache relief and heads to Leyton's Apothecary and Tea Shop. Literally runs into Pansy at the shop. The two start to talk.

Keep Your Heart Broken w Daphne -- COMPLETE

What had started out as Theo trying to convince Daphne to get Lisa off his back about talking to Blaise turned a lot more serious. Teases and flirts aside the conversation becomes serious as their relationship and their behavior towards each other comes up. Truths are aired and Theo asks for time to seriously think if he wants to pursue an actual romantic relationship with Daphne.

What Are You Waiting For w Blaise -- IN PROGRESS

During his two day period to think, Theo goes to a less popular bar to drink. Blaise catches him contemplating opera tickets and the two former friends begin to talk. While they do so, Blaise gets Theo to start thinking about perspective and to take stock of what's really important.

Take on Me w Daphne-- IN PROGRESS

Now that his two days that he'd asked for are up, Theo asked Daphne to meet him to inform her of what decision he decided to take.

Where a Story Takes You w Trinity -- IN PROGRESS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archived Articles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Articles   Archived Articles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archived Articles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts :: Theodore Nott - Senior-
Jump to: