Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

The MAMA Daily

Share | 

Dean-Worthy Designs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calista Brennan

PostSubject: Dean-Worthy Designs   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:03 pm

Most of you probably already know I make graphics. I like to make them. Actually, I kinda love making them. I love art and making art and... yeah. So, if you'd like a set of graphics, or just a sig or an avatar, you may request one here. I will post a 'gallery' of sorts after this initial post to show some examples of my work, too.

There are some rules that I ask everyone follow, so please take note:

1. DO NOT comment about what you like/don't like or whatever other stuff you might have to say. You can send me a pm if you really want to tell me that you like something I've made or done. I do appreciate it, but I do not like spam, and that's what it essentially is when you post it here. I already have to keep deleting old posts in this thread so it doesn't get overly cluttered. Please do not spam it.

2. DO NOT request here until you have been active for at least a week AND have at least 5 different IC threads you are active in, or 10 IC posts. Honestly, I put a lot of time and effort into the graphics I make, and I don't want to waste my time making them for people who are just going to disappear.

3. DO NOT request graphics for other sites. I'm sorry, but I only make graphics for MAMA. If you have the same characters on other sites and use the graphics there, give credit with a link to me here on MAMA. If you don't have the character here, I'm not making graphics for them. I simply do not have that much extra time.

4. DO NOT request graphics if you don't intend to actually use them. If you change your graphics constantly, then don't ask me to make some for you. I make good graphics. I take a lot of time working on them. That means I expect them to be used for quite a while. Yes, I know we all want a change every once in a while. However, if I make you something and you use it for about a week before never using it again, don't expect me to make you anything else. It's just not cool.

5. DO NOT post more than once about the same request. Don't pm me more than once about the same request. As I have said, graphics take me a bit of time, therefore, I appreciate not being rushed. If you continue bothering me about them, I will probably just not end up making them. Harsh? Maybe. But I have a lot of things I could be doing for myself rather than making graphics for other people. This is something I do because I like to and because I enjoy making others happy. If you get rude about it, then I will not hesitate to 'black list' you.

*These notes are subject to change, so do check them before requesting. Thank you.*

Now, if you would like to apply for graphics, please use the code provided:
Code:

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Face:[/b]
[b]Specifics:[/b] (hair color if multiple options with face, details like galsses, eye color, hair style, etc.)
[b]Quote:[/b] If you have a quote you want on the sig
[b]What you want:[/b] Set, sig, avvie
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://klainebowsanddramioneflies.tumblr.com
Calista Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Dean-Worthy Designs   Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:29 pm

These are some sets I've made...

Back to top Go down
Elijah Winters

PostSubject: Re: Dean-Worthy Designs   Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 am

It will be awhile before I get posts on this charrie since he's a dean but if you make sigs for the deans would you make one for me dear please. His face claim is Daniel Gillies. If this isn't ok, I will remove it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calista Brennan

PostSubject: Re: Dean-Worthy Designs   Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:35 pm

Yes, I will gladly make the other Deans graphics. Also, here are the latest:

Blaise Zabini:

Bella Prince/Bellatrix Lestrange:

Still to come:
-Pansy
-Jaeden
-Parker
-Damien
-Leyton
-Fred n George
-Draco
-Cas
-Tom/Cyrus
-Sev/Septimus

(will edit to include others' new graphics and remove them from the list as finished)

Graphics by C. Brennan
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dean-Worthy Designs   Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Here are the latest graphic sets I've completed. Still working on more for Leyton, two new characters, and everyone who either doesn't have any or has out of date ones. Smile Just wanted to post what I have so everybody can keep track easier. Message me if you need something made! <3

Graphics by C. Brennan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Draco Malfoy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dean-Worthy Designs   Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:57 pm

Here's a new one for Skyyyyyy...

Graphics by C. Brennan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean-Worthy Designs