Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts

Ever wonder what happens after Hogwarts? Merlin's Academy of Magical Arts. Just like muggles, magical folk need further education to get those demanding jobs.

HomeCaspian's Thread Log I_icon_mini_portalSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Character Switch
Switch Accounts

Top posting users this week
No user

Caspian's Thread Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caspian Burke
Grad Student
Caspian Burke

Caspian's Thread Log Empty
PostSubject: Caspian's Thread Log   Caspian's Thread Log I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2018 2:49 pm

The Life and Times of Caspian Burke
A log (in mostly chronological order) of Caspian's life on MAMA thus far...

Girl Talk
With Reyna- Cas reveals his budding relationship with Blaise and he and his long-time confidante discuss what it means to be in love. This thread reveals a good bit of Caspian’s character and his past regarding love and trust, and the hopes he harbors for his future with Blaise.

Promises, Promises (Explicit)
With Blaise- The first half of this thread involves Cas earning himself a punishment from his mate/Dom due to his smart mouth, and the events that transpire due to that punishment. Rather entertaining, really. The thread then gets more serious as Caspian utters a phrase that he’s never said to anyone, and which shocks Blaise to his core. This is the moment when their relationship shifts from ‘fun’ to ‘serious’ and it’s pretty key to the pair.

Secrets are for Besties
With Sky- Cas guesses that Sky’s pregnant before she’s told, like, anyone? He’s way too observant for his own good, basically. This thread shows how close he’s gotten to Skyler and touches on how much he values both her and Draco as friends (which was also mentioned back in ‘Girl Talk’). He agrees to be the baby’s Godfather and has a heart to heart chat with Sky wherein they build each other up as two very flawed human beings.

Past Meets Present
With Rey and Cj- I think this comes later than the others? Cas is only here for the beginning, so this just covers his part of the thread. A bit of time out on the town with his best friend and confidante has Caspian meeting a mechanic who is extremely easy on the eyes… Then he finds out that this stud and Reyna have a history and… well, after bonding a bit with the handsome man, Cas excuses himself so the lovebirds can reconnect. Yeah, Caspian isn’t Leyton’s biggest fan, so… he’s definitely team Stud- er- Cj.

Catching Up
With Rey- The pair are at a fabric shop stocking up for Reyna’s designs, catching up on the latest in each other’s lives and the wizarding world at large…

Beach Bums
With Blaise- A beach date. Pretty simple summary for now.
Back to top Go down
Caspian Burke
Grad Student
Caspian Burke

Caspian's Thread Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caspian's Thread Log   Caspian's Thread Log I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 18, 2023 7:49 am

Post Two-Year Time Skip...

Quarter-Life Crisis
With Caellum- Cas is having a crisis. He doesn't know if he'd depressed or manic or maybe just needs a little adventure of his own away from the pack. So, logically, he turns to the quidditch pitch. With help from a very amused Caellum, Caspian actually flies a broom for the first time ever.

Fashion is a Statement
With Rey and Silas- Bothering Reyna at work, Cas goes to tell his best friend about flying. They're then interrupted by a fashion student who wants Caspian to model for him, which the wizard is all too happy to do.

Thunder
With Belle- Cas gets caught in a storm and collides with one Belle Royce. More to come.

Out for Prey
With Blaise and Orion- Blaise and Orion are on the hunt for Carson Blake after the attack on Skyler. Cas decides he wants in on the search so shows up to help.
Back to top Go down

Caspian's Thread Log
Page 1 of 1